Experience : 7 – 8 Years | Relevant SAP Experience : 3 – 6 Years | Education : CA / ICWA / MBA | Certified : FICO
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Solution designing.
- Planning and executing implementations / support activities.
- Manage stake holder expectations.
- Engage at various levels within and the client organization.
- Support Pre-sales, Sales activities.
Must have skills:
- Good communication and presentation skills – Fluency in English Language essential.
- Minimum 3-6 years of functional experience preferably in General and
- Management Accounting and Cost Controlling of large and professionally managed organization.
- Good working knowledge / business process knowledge of various facets of
- Financial accounting and global settings.
- Taxes on Sales/Purchases, Withholding tax management.
- General ledger processing, Dunning procedures.
- Asset accounting, Handling of fixed assets, Asset scrapping, Asset transfer.
- Handling Investment measure, Capitalization, Closing operations,
- Foreign currency management.
- P&L adjustment, Valuation of balances relevant to balance sheet.
- Account payable processing, Account receivable processing,
- Fund Management, Budget Management.
- Credit management, Reconciliation and processing.
- Period end closing and Financial reporting.
- Indirect taxation and all statutory requirement handling as per
- International accounting standards etc.
Domain Industry Experience must be in;
- Industrial Sales
- Retail Industry
- Consumer Durables
+91 20 6520 0233